CFDs are leveraged products. Trading in CFDs related to foreign exchange, commodities, financial indices and other underlying variables, carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all of your investment. As such, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors.
You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Before deciding to use our website(nishthagroup.in), you should become aware of all the risks associated with CFD trading, and seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor.
Under no circumstances shall we have any liability to any person or entity for (a) any loss or damage in whole or part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any transactions related to CFDs or (b) any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
- The leveraged trading products available on our website carry a high level of risk and are not appropriate for all investors. The effect of leverage is that both gains and losses are magnified.
- It is possible for losses to exceed your account balance and you may be required to make further payments.
- Do not trade with funds you cannot afford to lose. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
- All of the information found in ‘Nishtha Group’ website are the results of a substantial personal effort to provide customers with trusted Trading Signals from reliable third parties. However, there might be some delay, deletion or inaccuracy in such information, ‘Nishtha Group’ website does not guarantee the accuracy, suitability nor the completeness of such information.
- Nishtha Group website is not liable, under no circumstances, for any form of transactions or any other type of dealings, that take place between the client and a third party.
- Nishtha Group website is not responsible for any content, advertisement, product or anything else provided by a third party.
- Account management`s agreement parties are, the broker, the client and the account manager.